We’re currently recruiting a Senior Tax Manager on behalf of our client, a highly successful and busy manufacturing business located within easy commute of Amsterdam and The Hague.
They are looking for an experienced Senior Tax Manager to be the right-hand person to the VP for Tax and Treasury taking majority responsibility for the European Tax function.
For the right candidate, this will also lead to future career progression within the team.
Senior Tax Manager, The Hague, Zuid Holland, Netherlands
Key responsibilities of the Senior Tax Manager:
- You will be comfortable performing tax return calculations, complex income tax provision and reconciliations
- To assist the EMEA Tax Director with all corporate income tax matters
- You will hold strong Tax technical skills that you will be able to present and implement Tax optimization potential
- Managing M&A integration projects where you will provide Tax advice on M&A transactions
- Tax reconciliation and quarterly Tax reviews
- You will support with the international transfer pricing in the EMEA region
- Transfer pricing documentation, calculation and reporting
The ideal candidate:
- Min 8+ years of Tax advisory experience (Big 4 background preferred)
- Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance or Taxation
- Works well unsupervised and is able to show success and projects
- Extensive experience of global transfer pricing structures
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of SAP and HFM/EPM system
- Strong analytical and Finance skills
- Strong communicator
- Fluent in English - written and spoken (German/French advantageous, but not essential)
If you are interested in applying for this role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Becky Kitson in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.