EMEA Recruitment is pleased to share the following Global Accounting Manager EMEA opportunity, partnering with our international manufacturing client, which is based in Almere.
This opportunity offers a hybrid working approach.
Global Accounting Manager EMEA - Almere, Flevoland, Netherland
The Global Accounting Manager EMEA will work directly with the Director Accounting & HR Europe. You will have a primary responsibility for accounting aspects of the operations in Europe (EMEA region). You will have operational responsibility for the accounting and reporting of two companies, acting as an IFRS expert and business partner from a global perspective for the EMEA subsidiaries.
Responsibilities of the Global Accounting Manager EMEA:
• Build extensive accounting and consolidation reporting knowledge of the entities in the European region
• Assist the head office with regional issues in the periodical closing and reporting process, either remotely or the EMEA subsidiaries
• Hands-on and proactive assistance of post-merger integration (PMI) of acquisitions from an accounting point of view in the region, including purchase price allocation, opening balance and training/assisting regional staff
• Address and account for the impact of group restructuring, like mergers and liquidations, in the accounting and reporting process
• Support the preparation of accurate and timely periodical financial reporting (group and statutory) for two companies in accordance with the corporate requirements
• Prepare managerial reporting of two companies and take responsibility for the recharge model of the holding/management companies
• Coordinate with the Treasury and Accounting teams, with the correct handling and accounting of financial instruments (loans, cash-pooling), providing knowledge, guidance and assistance to the regional subsidiaries
• Provide subject matter expertise in the region relating to accounting issues and IFRS guidance on changes like revenue recognition, leasing, financial instruments and business combinations
If you would like to learn more and have a confidential discussion, please contact Hannah Mallia at Hannah.email@example.com or on +31208081102. We look forward to reviewing applications.