Our client, a global leader in logistics, are expanding their Finance function due to their recent growth and are now recruiting for a Financial Analyst FP&A – Direct Cost.
Financial Analyst FP&A – Direct Cost - Zwolle, Overijssel, Netherlands
This role allows you the opportunity to ensure good governance support from interacting with the global stakeholders in the provision of relevant figures, facts, and analysis.
Responsibilities of the Financial Analyst FP&A – Direct Cost
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:?£?
- Reporting monthly financial results for the Manufacturing and Supply Chain activities
- Create, align, and submit monthly Last Best Estimate and yearly Financial Performance Plan
- Ownership in master data set-up and costing of all active materials
- Develop and maintain Internal Control Framework related to inventory valuation
- Drive initiative in Finance readiness for New Product Introductions and associated system setup
- Assess impact and coordinate finance activities related to changes in Product Financial Flows
- Point of contact for the Supply department regarding planned shipments, material cost and spend
- Optimize the systems worked with to help roll out global project implementation
- Provide all internal and other stakeholders with costing information upon request
- Support organisations integration activities
- Coordinate and/or prepare special ad hoc information requests or projects to support local, division or corporate management
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Economics, Accountancy or similar
- CPA education or equivalent is preferable
- Understanding of US and local GAAPs, internal controls and financial reporting is preferable
- Experience working within FP&A or accounting position
- Previous experience working with logistical process and/or an international matrix organisation would be an advantage but not essential
- A knowledge of SAP is desirable but not essential
- Accurate, with good analytical skills, project management skills and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 applications within a financial environment
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
If you are interested in applying for thisFinancial Analyst FP&A – Direct Cost opportunity, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to: email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Ali Cawley in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 241 73 72
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.