Our client, a global leader in logistics, is expanding its Finance function due to recent growth and is now recruiting a Financial Analyst FP&A - Inventory.
Financial Analyst FP&A - Inventory - Zwolle, Overijssel, Netherlands
This role offers you the opportunity to understand the organisation’s concepts and processes, and allows you to forge strong relationships internally across the numerous global stakeholders.
Responsibilities of the Financial Analyst FP&A – Inventory
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:?£?
- Ownership of financial reserve and destruction processes related to excess, obsolete and expiring inventory
- Ownership of inventory reconciliations and physical verifications
- Develop and maintain key performance indicators related to financial health of inventory balances
- Reporting of monthly financial results for third-party manufacturing or supply chain activities
- Point of contact for the Global Supply Planning department regarding reserves, destructions and non-commercial inventory
- Continuous improvement of systems and processes
- Assist with and maintain internal control framework related to inventory valuation and support of internal and external audit
- Submit monthly performance forecasts and yearly financial performance plan to stakeholders
- Assisting with various ad-hoc activities
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Economics or similar
- CPA education or equivalent is preferable
- Understanding of US and local GAAPs, internal controls and financial reporting is preferable
- SAP knowledge is beneficial, but not essential
- Accurate, with good analytical, project management and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 applications within a financial environment
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
If you are interested in applying for this Financial Analyst FP&A - Inventory opportunity, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Ali Cawley in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 241 73 72
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.