EMEA Recruitment is working with an international manufacturing business as it looks to recruit a HR Manager in the Breda area.
The role is accountable for all aspects of Human Resources and the employee lifecycle, and will work as a business partner to the site General Manager.
This is an opportunity to make a significant difference to the site in terms of performance and engagement, and the GM has ambitious plans for the future.
HR Manager, Breda, Zuid Holland, Netherlands
Responsibilities of the HR Manager:
- Develop and implement a local HR strategy aligned to the overall business goals
- Ensure policies, processes and procedures are upheld, updated in line with legislation, and executed in a fair and consistent manner
- Create and implement new processes, including annual appraisals, career pathways and succession planning
- Respond to employee relation matters in a professional manner, ensuring all records are updated accordingly
- Manage the full HR lifecycle process for roles across the plant
- Ensure an effective and efficient onboarding process for new hires and pay processing
- Provide employees with assistance in the areas of talent development, training and career paths
- Significant experience working in an HR management role dealing with all aspects of the employee life cycle
- Business partnering approach, working proactively with the General Manager
- Strong knowledge of Dutch labor law
- Experience supporting employees in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to develop an HR strategy for a growing organisation
- Strong coaching and facilitation skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
If you are interested in applying for this role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Katie in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.