We’re excited to announce that EMEA Recruitment is exclusively recruiting a Talent Acquisition – Team Leader for our international FMCG client.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a globally-recognised organisation in recruiting for its Supply Chain and Engineering roles.
Talent Acquisition – Team Leader, Leiden, Zuid Holland, Netherlands
The Talent Acquisition – Team Lead will report directly to the Director of Talent Acquisition and will be part of an evolving recruitment team, looking to elevate how it partners with the wider business.
Responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition – Team Leader include:
- Directly line manage a team of 6 recruiters
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their current and future recruitment needs
- Develop strategies to attract top talent for a range of positions
- Proactively reach out to the passive candidate market to promote the organisation and develop talent pipelines for future roles
- Take candidates through a comprehensive screening process to ensure their suitability for the role
- Manage the offer and onboarding process with successful candidates
- Fully utilise technology to drive efficiencies in the recruitment process
- Drive improvements in attraction and selection to increase diversity in the hiring process
- Advise hiring managers on assessment techniques that drive the quality of new hires
- Raise employer brand through effective use of social media platforms
- Ensure candidates have a positive experience throughout the recruitment process
- Previous experience of managing the end-to-end recruitment cycle in an international environment
- Strong knowledge of sourcing and selection, ideally from a supply chain, engineering and industrial business
- Great communicator and confident working with senior leaders
- Proactive approach and enjoys a high degree of freedom
- Advanced knowledge of recruitment systems
- Fluent in English and Dutch
If you are interested in applying for this Talent Acquisition – Team Leader role please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation about this role, please call Melissa in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 241 73 73
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.