We’re exclusively working with our client seeking an experienced Credit Collections Specialist. This is a great opportunity for a forward-thinking person to join a fast-paced, dynamic medical device business.
Credit Collections Specialist - Limburg, Netherlands
Responsibilities of the Credit Collections Specialist role:
- Problem-solving and identifying potential delinquent accounts
- Key point of contact for the customers/countries assigned to you
- Daily follow-up on open and past due invoices
- Strong communication skills, speaking daily with sales reps and customers
- Solving any pricing issues, pending orders, etc.
- Assisting in daily preparation and processing all credit notes (RA, pricing issues, bill only, Bill & Ship, other)
- Bi-weekly meetings with MD and SDs
- Customer rebates check and decision pay out or offsetting
- Resolving unapplied/unallocated cash with the designated processing team
- Assuring adequate stakeholder management
- Fluent in English and German (verbal and in writing)
- Bachelor’s degree (HBO) or higher degree in Business, Finance or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience within a Finance department
- Proficient with Excel – this is essential
- Experience in a shared service environment would be advantageous
- Experience in Lean Six Sigma is a big plus
- Ability to think outside the box
- Come up with solutions and work efficiently, thinking outside the box
If you are interested in applying for this role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Becky Kitson in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.