EMEA Recruitment is currently recruiting a Senior HR Manager for our international client, who will lead a small team and will operate as a business partner to the leadership team onsite.
The organisation is going through significant transformation. This role works closely with the business to truly understand its people needs and then works with the Human Resources centers of expertise to ensure the people plan is executed effectively.
Senior HR Manager - Venlo, Limburg, Netherlands
The ability to coach and develop an HR team and to foster a culture of collaboration and inclusivity is essential. The role will also involve the management of HR projects, implementation of new policies and procedures, and continually looking at how HR can evolve to drive efficiencies and productivity.
Responsibilities of the Senior HR Manager:
- Act as a sparring partner to leadership team
- Lead and develop a small HR team, setting team goals and encouraging continuous learning
- Manage the relationship with employee representatives (work councils/unions) in a collaborative manner
- Ensure the timely and accurate execution of HR operational procedures
- Offer assistance and guidance to line management on all aspects of employee lifecycle, including HR policies and procedures, and employment legislation
- Coach managers in dealing with complex HR issues, such as performance, conduct, pay reviews and disciplinary actions, ensuring their approach is in line with local law
- Implement policies, procedures/processes or new documents when requested by Corporate HR and facilitate training if required
- Ensure the site has relevant pension, healthcare and benefits schemes in place, reviewing and negotiating terms in partnership with Group Reward function
- Identify recruitment needs and work with Talent Acquisition to ensure an effective process
- Ensure new employees are onboarded effectively into the business
- Identify learning needs at site level and work with L&D experts to ensure these needs are addressed
- Undertake a range of European/global projects
- Significant experience working as an HR Generalist/Manager, ideally from a logistics environment or similar
- Strong knowledge of Dutch labor law
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Flexible, practical and hands-on approach
- Proven track record managing and developing teams
- Good understanding of working within a matrix-structured, international environment
- Systems knowledge required – MS Office, HRIS (Workday an advantage)
- Fluent in English and Dutch
If you are interested in applying for this Senior HR Manager role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Katie in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 241 73 66
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.