EMEA Recruitment is delighted to be sharing a newly created Corporate Finance Officer role.
Working for a health and nutrition multi-national company, this role offers hybrid working, as well as competitive benefits.
The Corporate Finance Officer is part of the Group Treasury organization and will interact with other teams within Treasury, such as Cash Management and Treasury Control, as well as the regional Treasury team in Asia, LATAM, Switzerland and the US.
Corporate Finance Officer, Heerlen, Limburg, Netherlands, Remote/Hybrid working
Responsibilities of the Corporate Finance Officer:
- Support the business groups in project financing, lease financing, trade finance, etc.
- Manage bank and corporate guarantee needs and prepare required approval and reporting
- Assist with long-term currency risks management, prepare and execute the quarterly proposals for long-term hedging
- Contribute to the preparation of the month-end treasury share position and alignment with the depot banks
- Contribute to the slide deck for the quarterly meetings of the risk management
- Support deal due diligence requirements from a treasury perspective
- Conduct treasury-related separation, transition and integration activities
- Assist in review and analyses deal structure, provide input to optimize deal/funding structure in context of fiscal, legal and other considerations.
Skills and experience:
- 5-8 years’ hands-on experience in Finance and Economics
- Good experiences on supporting M&A and divestment projects
- Experience in banking, financing - financial risk management is an advantage
- A flexible, agile and solution-oriented mindset
- Brilliant collaborative skills
- Understanding the challenges of finance, currency and interest risk management, banking/regulatory environment
- Good knowledge of fiscal, legal and accounting (incl. IFRS) considerations in a treasury context
- Familiar with macro-economic and business economics
- Knowledge of financial markets and products is preferable
- Analytical skills
- High risk environment due to large amounts, complex footprint, numerous foreign currencies, complex financial instruments, etc.
- Dynamic and agility under strategic and M&A projects
- Academic education in Finance/Economics or a related discipline at minimum bachelor’s level
- Language: Fluent in English and Dutch
If you are interested in applying for this Corporate Finance Officer role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Becky Kitson in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 241 73 67
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.