Our client is a highly successful global FMCG business based in Amsterdam. They are currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst (FP&A), reporting to the FP&A Manager, for the European region.
You will be joining at an exciting time of growth and development for the business, which is exploring new technology and sustainability.
Working in their brand new, modern office, this is an ideal opportunity for an entrepreneurial Finance professional with analytical skills, to gain valuable connections with stakeholders across the business and enjoy potential for rapid career development.
Finance Analyst (FP&A), Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
Finance Analyst (FP&A) – responsibilities include:
- Creation and presentation of reporting, scenario planning and analysis
- Development and standardisation of reporting packs for month-end, forecast and budget
- Analysis, interpretation and management of market financials in collaboration with the FP&A Manager
- Identification of risk and opportunity on performance KPIs for periodic estimates
- To work closely with key stakeholders and collaborate with other Finance teams
- To question all areas of activity and recommend new approaches to meet financial objectives
- Support with ad hoc analytical projects as required
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- 3-5 years’ proven analytical Finance experience, preferably in commercial analysis or FP&A
- Strong technical ability in reporting systems and Excel
- Experience in a multi-national company environment
- Highly analytical with excellent interpersonal skills
- Motivated and driven personality – able to work well independently
- Extensive MS Excel skills
- Fluency in English
If you are interested in applying for this Finance Analyst (FP&A) role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Jenny Callum in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.