EMEA Recruitment are delighted to be supporting our global fashion retailer client in their search for a Cost Controlling Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to join their Business Controlling team. In this role, your focus will be to build, develop and maintain the financial bridges between Finance and each department located in the Europe HQ, resulting in an increased predictability and cost control across the organization. Additionally, you will be leading various projects focused on accounting system enhancements.
Cost Controlling Manager - Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands.
If you are a strong Finance Business Partner who enjoys challenging and supporting the business to achieve its goals, this may be your next career move!
Key responsibilities of the Cost Controlling Manager:
- Form strong trusted relationships with the Business (Business Partnering) and support in decision-making with financial implications
- Areas of responsibility:
- Manage Accounting Project delivering smooth implementation of integrated accounting system (Coupa, WBS)
- Support in month end Controlling activities, monthly re-estimates and yearly budget
- Assess opex actuals against forecast/budgets and targets
- Provide meaningful analysis and commentary to management
- Ensure accuracy and timely delivery of results
- Cost centers maintenance
- Identify opportunities and suggest how to capture them
- Identify risks and suggest how to overcome them
- Improve and simplify monthly reporting packs - with the aim to explain key developments to both Finance and non-Finance stakeholders
- Proactively identify and drive profitability improvement initiatives
- Support with deep dives and ad hoc requests
- Actively challenge existing ways of working
The ideal candidate:
- University degree – master’s in Accounting and Control/Business Administration/Finance
- Solution oriented
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant Finance & Controlling or/and Analytics and Business Intelligence work experience
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Experienced with SAP/Business Warehouse/BPC
- Proven experience of supporting mid-scale projects
- Highly motivated to get things done and proactive in doing so
- Structured and well organized
- Able to work independently, yet at the same time being a prime example of a collaborator
- Capable of prioritizing multiple tasks while looking for ways to improve processes
- Flexible to adapt to changing processes and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and positive attitude
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
If you are interested to learn more, please contact me directly at Hannah.Mallia@emearecruitment.eu or at +31208081102. We look forward to hearing from you.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.