We are working with a growing international organisation in the Emerging Technology and Manufacturing arena, who are keenly looking for an experienced Senior Business Controller to join their dynamic Finance function.
Senior Business Controller, Amsterdam, Noord Holland
With an exciting transition and scale-up phase ahead, as an energetic Senior Business Controller, you can be an important contributor to the ongoing growth of the business, carrying out thorough analysis and providing key insights in collaboration with stakeholders across the business, to help control financials and support business decisions.
Responsibilities of the Senior Business Controller:
- Working in the Business Finance (and Control) function, you will proactively support the business across various functions.
- Provision of monthly management reporting and presenting to senior management.
- Supporting the budget and forecasting processes.
- Implement and improve financial models across the business, including scenario analysis.
- Ensure good controls (e.g. on costs), and improvement of KPIs and other metrics.
- Involvement in a wide variety of projects.
- 5+ years’ experience in a listed company in a similar role as Business Controller.
- Master’s degree preferred in an Accounting or Finance-related topic.
- Experience of business partnering, supporting budget and forecasting processes.
- Experience of creating financial models, KPI reports and dashboards with commentaries.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work autonomously when required.
- Advanced Excel (VBA), SAP and BI tooling is beneficial.
- Fluent English language skills (spoken & written).
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Business Controller role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Jenny Callum in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.