Our international retail client is looking to recruit an HR Operations Specialist to join their team, which provides a comprehensive transactional Human Resources service to the business.
The team manages all employee records, personal data, payroll information and HR correspondence across the full employee lifecycle.
The business offers a sociable and people-centric environment, with a flexible working arrangement.
HR Operations Specialist - Amsterdam, Noord Hollands, Netherlands
Responsibilities of the HR Operations Specialist:
- Working closely with an HRBP to ensure employees have an outstanding experience in relation to HR core processes
- Track and solve employee requests made via the HR portal, including visa enquiries, absence registration, resignations, travel allowance, employer’s statements
- Review and record information changes on HRIS for monthly payroll
- Ensure HR personal data is inputted and maintained on the system to a high level of accuracy
- Manage and maintain employee documentation on document management system
- Assist with internal and external data audits, providing relevant reports
- Drive continuous improvement in HR core processes
- Strong experience of transactional HR processes
- In-depth knowledge of HR systems, including core HRIS and document management systems
- Understanding of labor law and how it impacts transactional HR processes
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Able to build strong relationships
- Fluent in Dutch and English
If you are interested in applying for this HR Operations Specialist role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Katie in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.