Our international client is looking to recruit a Senior Manager – Talent Management to join their new Talent Management function.
Senior Manager – Talent management, Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
This is a newly created role, as the organisation is looking to elevate their Talent Management strategy and practices to ensure they retain top talent and offer them the opportunities to fulfil their potential.
The organisation is truly people centric and is heavily investing in the people agenda as they look to grow further.
Responsibilities of the Senior Manager – Talent Management:
- Develop and implement Talent Management practices in line with the Talent strategy and business objectives
- Manage the annual cycle of Workforce Planning, Performance & Development, Talent Reviews and Succession Planning
- Work closely with leaders and managers to ensure the timely execution of Talent Management interventions
- Assess existing Talent Management processes, recommending and implementing continuous improvements
- Ensure the processes, tools and mindset are in place to increase mobility within the organisation
- Work closely with the Talent Development & Talent Acquisition teams to develop and move top talent through Career Progression initiatives
- Significant experience operating in a Talent role for an international complex organisation
- Able to manage processes from start to finish in a matrix environment
- Strong project and change management skills
- Able to effectively manage senior stakeholder relationships
- Creative mindset, driving innovation
- Well developed analytical skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Manager - Talent Management role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Katie in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.