EMEA Recruitment is working with an international holdings company in its search for an Accounting Specialist to join its diverse and growing team.
This role will report to the Accounting Supervisor and work within the Accounting team. The Accounting Specialist will have frequent communication with internal and external stakeholders.
Accounting Specialist, Amstelveen, Noord Holland, Netherlands
This is a great opportunity to progress and develop in an international environment, with a dedicated education/training budget and a flexible working environment.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Specialist:
- Accuracy of accounting entries, maintain daily accounting documentation and data according to compliance standards
- Participate in producing and filling statutory books when required
- Develop and maintain general ledger, account payables, account receivables, cash process via the company’s accounting system and complete relevant monthly reconciliations
- Ensures accurate Dutch reporting (monthly, quarterly and yearly)
- Interacts actively with Finance, Operations, Audit and other relevant departments in the group, and with third parties
- Maintains financial security by following internal accounting procedures
- BSc or MSc in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- Fluent English and Dutch would be advantageous
- Good knowledge of Dutch GAAP requirements - IFRS knowledge is beneficial
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint - an understanding of SAP is preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Accounting
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.