EMEA Recruitment is partnering exclusively with our global client in its search for a Senior FP&A Analyst.
The role reports in to the Senior FP&A Manager and offers exposure to partner with the senior leadership team.
Senior FP&A Analyst - Hoofddorp, Noord Hollands, Netherlands
The Senior FP&A Analyst will be responsible for the budget and forecasting process within your own dedicated functional area.
You will prepare reports, analyze actual results, prepare “what-if” analyses for management, and coordinate operational forecasts for the company and subsidiary operations. The budgeting and forecasting is based on input from Sales, Manufacturing and Corporate.
Other responsibilities include establishing management reporting tools, operating procedures and reporting instructions as needed.
Essential duties of the Senior FP&A Manager:
- Partner with key stakeholders to lead and grow the business; assist in analyzing and preparing monthly results for management
- Interact with other departments on business issues that impact financial projections
- Coordinate the preparation of all financial forecasts (monthly, quarterly, annual, etc.)
- Participate in conducting monthly profit or loss reviews, assist in generating internal policies and procedures, participate in divisional and corporate projects
- Control the SG&A budget/forecast and monitor the performance on a monthly basis (his/her functional area)
- Generate what-if analysis, based on selected financial and business assumptions
- Participate in the presentation of monthly, quarterly and yearly results to management
- Special projects and duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- At least 4 years’ related experience
- Strong in accounting, as well as analysing numbers
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Experience developing reporting tools is a plus (e.g. Power BI, Cognos, etc.)
- Preferably CMA certification
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where requirements are constantly changing
- Fluent in English
If you are interested to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Hannah Mallia @ Hannah.mallia@emearecruitmentcom or on +31202417362. We look forward to reviewing your applications.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.