Our client is a pioneer within the Telecommunication, Media and Technology sector, and they are searching for an ambitious Manager Financial Control & Reporting.
This position offers an opportunity to work within an organization that has vast expansion plans and opportunity to be part of their journey.
Manager Financial Control & Reporting, Hilversum, Netherlands
This universal business is currently seeking a proven Manager Financial Control & Reporting, to be based in their Hilversum office. There is the opportunity to really make an impact on the business, with a strong focus on building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You will also manage a team of Financial Controllers.
The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, a self-starter and someone who has strong communication skills. In return, our client offers the opportunity to work in a dynamic, international business with the prospects of great career development.
Responsibilities of the Manager Financial Control & Reporting include:
- Oversee the monthly reports and annual accounts, closing and reporting for the Netherlands and for the European entities
- Liaison for Transfer Pricing queries, working closely with the Tax department and consulting firm
- Willing to actively contribute to financial process improvement projects
- Interaction with management and other key stakeholders
- Preparation of Board Reporting
- Responsible for balance sheet account reconciliations and controls
- Participating and assisting in external and internal audits
- Management and development of the team
- Maintaining good relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Giving guidance to other departments in Finance-related matters, ability to clearly communicate and explain Finance issues to non-Finance people
- A minimum of 10 years’ professional experience in Finance
- Bachelor’s degree qualified
- RA, CA, ACCA or equivalent qualification with an Audit and Accounting background
- Experience with Transfer Pricing is a must
- Experience with working in a large, complex and international environment
- Technical IFRS skills and documentation of Accounting papers
- A strong analytical mind, able to identify opportunities for cost savings
- Proven experience of managing a team
- ERP system implementation experience a plus
- Onboarding of acquisitions (e.g. deferred consideration trackers, align financial reporting process)
If you would like to learn more about this Manager Financial Control & Reporting opportunity, please contact Hannah Mallia for a confidential discussion at Hannah.Mallia@emearecruitment.eu or on +31208081102. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.