We’re currently recruiting for a new Financial Systems Manager role on behalf of our international client – a creative and progressive service company who are disrupting their industry through continued innovation and technology.
Working in a rapidly expanding business, this is a unique opportunity to join an ambitious, driven and high achieving company.
Working in an international team, your role will focus on managing and maintaining all financial systems and being the connecting point for the Finance Function with the IT Department. With your pragmatic and confidential approach, coupled with your finance and accounting knowledge, you will provide key operational support for teams globally.
This is a newly created position, and you will also be tasked with hiring a team to support you as the role grows.
Financial Systems Manager – Exclusive, Hilversum, Netherlands
Your duties as the Financial Systems Manager will include, although will not be limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for financial systems administration
- Maintaining, running and assisting in the implementation of all financial systems
- Overseeing, governing and managing varying access rights for all financial systems and banking portals
- Collaborating with the Finance and Controlling Teams to implement and review improvements within financial systems with a focus on automation
- Ensuring and reviewing financial systems to make sure they adhere to company policies and frameworks
- Supporting with the onboarding for new colleagues and hardware management
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Working with peers and management to achieve objectives
- Supporting ad hoc activities and projects within the Finance Function
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or similar
- 3 years’ experience in a similar financial systems administration role
- Experience in an international organisation
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- A critical eye, confidential approach and problem-solving skills
- A proactive and driven approach to your work
- High level of honesty, integrity, commitment and responsibility
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.