Our client, a world leading data specialist, is strengthening its General Ledger team with this Team Leader opportunity.
This role offers you the opportunity to manage a team and immerse yourself within the financial reporting, servicing multiple stakeholders across the group.
General Ledger Team Lead, Den Hague Area, Netherlands
Responsibilities of the General Ledger Team Lead
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:?£?
- Drive and execute month-end close
- Preparation of financial reporting to the group and external parties
- Key contact for the Controller of the entities, AP and AR Accountants, Group Controlling, Tax, Treasury and external auditors
- Monitoring the reconciliations of the statutory accounts for entities within the scope of the financial shared service centre
- Supervise and manage team of General Ledger Accountants
- Continuous improvement in the management of the general ledger, month-end close and financial reporting processes
- Initiates and drive improvement project
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance or similar
- Previous experience working within GL Accounting position
- Knowledge of IFRS and local GAAP
- Previous experience in leading, coaching and developing a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 applications within a financial environment - a knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics is beneficial
- Proactive, results-orientated person with a strong drive for continuous improvement
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
If you are interested in applying for this General Ledger Team Lead opportunity, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to: email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Ali Cawley in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 241 73 72
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.