EMEA Recruitment is pleased to share an exclusive assignment for a GL Accountant to work for a successful multi-national company within The Hague.
This role offers the flexibility of hybrid working, along with excellent company benefits.
GL Accountant, The Hague, Noord Holland, Netherlands
As a GL Accountant, you are part of the Financial Shared Service Centre (FSSC), which executes the transactional Finance processes. You ensure integrity of Accounting of transactions in the general ledger, in line with all aspects of compliance and relevant responsibilities.
Duties of the GL Accountant:
- Responsible for the general ledger of one or more entities
- You will drive and execute the month-end close process, continuously looking for improvements in the management of the general ledger, monthly closing and financial reporting processes
- Managing the financial reporting to the group and external parties
- You will be the main point of contact for the Finance Business Partner of the entities and AP and AR Accountants regarding overall Accounting and Reporting activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and relevant work experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of the full Microsoft package - advanced level in Excel is essential
- Knowledge of Accounting systems (ideally Navision and Tagetik)
- You are accurate, independent and organised
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Good communication and language skills in German (written and spoken)
If you are interested in applying for this role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Becky Kitson in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.