Our client, a dynamic organisation in the media, advertising and technology arena, is keen to expand its Finance team with the addition of Manager Corporate Finance/M&A.
The group employs 8,000+ people in 33 countries, across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific and is growing ever more rapidly.
Manager Corporate Finance/M&A - Hilversum, Noord Holland, Netherlands
This newly created role of Manager Corporate Finance/M&A will report to the Group Controller and will have broad exposure to various stages of M&A activity globally.
Opportunities are open for career development in this technology, media and telecoms business as it continues on an exciting growth trajectory.
Responsibilities of the Manager Corporate Finance/M&A:
- Keeping the Group Controller and Group CFO up to date on the financial impact of M&A activity
- Maintenance of cashflow projections in relation to the M&A pipeline and impact on leverage
- Liaising with the external Due Diligence teams
- Actively steering post-merger integration processes
- Working with the FP&A team on updating the forecasts and cashflow projections of the group in line with M&A activity
- Drafting stress testing and concern assessments, taking the M&A overlay into account on top of internal budgets
- Produce reporting and board papers on financing for the M&A pipeline
- Calculation of contingent considerations and of closing statements and opening balances
- Purchase price allocation (PPA) processes
- Draft and produce reporting and board papers on impairment testing
- 5+ years’ experience in a relevant role, preferably within transaction services in a Big 4 (or similar) organisation
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree or equivalent experience in Accounting or Financial Reporting
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong team player, with proactive approach
- Fluency in English, both verbally and in writing
If you are interested in applying for this Manager Corporate Finance/M&A role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Jenny Callum in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 241 73 60
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.