We have an exciting opportunity at a global FMCG Tech company.
We are looking for a Senior Accountant that will support the French entity with their solid knowledge of French GAAP and IFRS.
Are you an experienced Accountant that’s ready for a new challenge? Then consider joining a dynamic and fast-paced organization that is committed to developing your talent in a creative and fast-paced environment.
Senior Accountant – Exclusive, North Holland, Netherlands
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Be part of a dynamic team that manages the day-to-day accounting activities for our SEE region
- Manage the timely processing of accounting transactions as needed (accruals, intercompany etc.)
- Deliver reliable financial data each month on working day three
- Perform monthly balance sheet and profit and loss reviews
- Contribute to several projects within the accounting organization (IFRS 16, fixed assets, new entities)
- Support the tax team and other stakeholders with requested financial information
- Continuously drive for improvement in quality and efficiency in new processes and systems to enhance the workflow of the department
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and French GAAP
- 5+ years of proven experience in Accounting, Finance
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Fluent in English
- Strong business acumen
- Experience in resolving complex accounting issues and transactions
- Accomplished user of ERP (experience with Workday is a pre) systems and MS Office (expert level in Excel is a must)
- High attention to detail with excellent organizational and communicative skills
- Positive attitude, collaborative, team player, and comfortable in a fast-growing environment
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.