EMEA Recruitment is currently working with a truly dynamic organisation in the media, advertising and technology arena, to recruit a driven Tax Accountant.
The group employs 8,000+ people in 33 countries, across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific and is growing ever more rapidly.
Tax Accountant - Hilversum, Noord Holland, Netherlands
This newly created role will expand the existing Tax organisation to help improve efficiencies, with involvement across CIT, VAT and transfer pricing.
Opportunities are open for career development in this technology, media and telecoms business as it continues on an exciting growth trajectory.
Responsibilities of the Tax Accountant:
- Assisting with the production of the year-end and interim group consolidated tax charge and tax disclosure notes under IFRS, liaising effectively with auditors throughout
- Providing necessary training to Finance colleagues internationally on tax reporting requirements and providing quality control of tax reporting packs
- Preparing deferred tax assets/liabilities schedules
- Assisting overseas business units with tax accounting issues
- Working with members of the team on international tax issues/reforms including assisting with the evaluation of the impact of BEPS 2.0 for the group
- Evaluating the tax impact of cross-border client and supplier relationships
- Providing operating companies with corporate tax advice, including liaising with our advisors to resolve tax issues in the countries concerned
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) with relevant work experience
- Excellent social skills and ability to work well as a team player
- 4+ years’ demonstrable experience in Tax Accounting
- Experience of working to IFRS
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
If you are interested in applying for this Tax Accountant role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Jenny Callum in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 241 73 60
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.