EMEA Recruitment is working with an international business in its search for an HR Advisor, as it looks to grow its Human Resources team based near Schiphol.
The environment is very fast paced and offers a great opportunity to further develop your HR skills and knowledge.
You would operate in a generalist HR role, supporting across the full employee lifecycle, and interact with individuals at all levels within the business, from entry level to senior management.
HR Advisor, Schiphol, Noord Holland, Netherlands
Responsibilities of the HR Advisor:
- Act as a first point of contact within the HR team for employees and managers, dealing with their HR queries
- Support across the end-to-end recruitment process
- Offer guidance to managers on employment legislation
- Deal with a wide range of employee relation cases, including disciplinary, performance and conduct issues
- Act as a note taker and provide advice during disciplinaries, grievances and appeals procedures
- Manage short and long-term absence cases, involving occupational health where necessary
- Ensure HR policies and procedures are kept updated and are implemented correctly
- Undertake a range of HR projects
- Previous experience working in an HR Advisory capacity
- Able to confidently offer guidance on employee relation issues
- A flexible approach and an understanding of changing priorities
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Able to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels within a business
- Knowledge of Dutch employment legislation
- Fluent in Dutch and English
If you are interested in applying for this HR Advisor role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Katie in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.