EMEA Recruitment is currently recruiting a Senior Manager - L&D for our international client, which is growing its Talent Centre of Expertise in the Netherlands.
This is a newly created position, responsible for the full learning cycle, from learning needs analysis, design through to delivery and evaluation.
You will ensure that learning opportunities cover both global and local business needs, and that the workforce is highly engaged in their personal development through the use of interactive sessions and the LXP.
This is a great opportunity to help shape the learning philosophy at a global level for this organization and play a key part in the development of internal talent that will contribute to the company’s success.
Senior Manager - L&D, Hoofddorp, Noord Holland, Netherlands
Responsibilities of the Senior Manager - L&D:
- Liaise with key stakeholders across the business to assess and identify skills and development needs
- Develop a skills matrix for the business and build the curriculum to support this
- Design relevant L&D content and learning solutions that address both company and individual needs
- Encourage engagement and participation in learning interventions
- Ensure programmes are continuously evaluated to ensure they are adding value, making changes where required
- Work with third party vendors for content creation and delivery, including responsibility for pricing and contract negotiations
- Monitor the usage of the L&D budget
- Take ownership of the learning platform and work on further system optimization
- Significant experience executing the full learning cycle in an international setting
- Ability to translate needs of the business into effective learning solutions
- Strong knowledge of learning experience platform and use of technology within L&D
- Proven track record selecting and working with 3rd party training providers
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong influencing skills and ability to build relationships and influence
- Well-developed training delivery, facilitation, listening and coaching capabilities
- Fluent in English, plus another European language an advantage
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Manager - L&D role please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation about this role, please call Katie in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 241 73 66
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.