EMEA Recruitment is working with a global retailer, which is looking for a People & Culture Coordinator to assist the P&C team with Human Resources policies and processes.
People & Culture Coordinator, Schiphol, Netherlands- 1 year FTC with a view to extend
The People & Culture Coordinator will report directly to the Head of People & Culture.
Responsibilities of the People & Culture Coordinator role include:
- Undertaking HR administration, such as providing data, onboarding and offboarding employees, annual salary review, bonus, pensions, and the preparation of employee letters covering the full HR lifecycle
- You will be the point of contact for all ad-hoc HR queries
- Reviewing HR databases and implementing any necessary changes
- Maintenance of employee files
- Preparing the coordination of Emergency Response Officers (BHV-ers)
- 3+ years’ experience in a corporate role is preferential
- Intermediate Word and Excel skills (such as mail merge and VLOOKUP), proficiency in MS Office applications and knowledge of HR software applications
- Knowledge of salary/HR systems (experience with Visma/Raet/Youforce/employee Central) is a plus
- Fluent in Dutch and English
If you are interested in applying for this People & Culture Coordinator role please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation about this role, please call Melissa in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 241 73 73
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.