EMEA Recruitment is working with an international business based in Hoofddorp as it looks to recruit a Senior HR Manager to join its Human Resources team.
The position is a sole contributor role, and is the business partner to two senior stakeholders across the Sales and Customer Care divisions, located across ten countries in the EMEAIR region.
The organisation is truly people-focused, and offers a culture that places integrity and transparency at its heart. It has a hybrid working arrangement in place (when COVID allows), with some ad hoc travel to other locations when required.
Senior HR Manager, Hoofddorp, Noord Holland, Netherlands
Responsibilities of the Senior HR Manager:
- Provide HR consultation and assistance to the Sales and Customer Care business areas, communicating and implementing HR plans and initiatives
- Partner with senior stakeholders in the development of HR strategies that will support the business goals
- Offer a fully generalist business partnering service across talent acquisition, development, employee relations, compensation & benefits, utilising the support of HR CofEs as required
- Work with Commercial Lead on bonus planning and sales incentives for this business area
- Drive the performance and talent agenda through performance reviews, workforce and succession planning, and career development practices
- Play a lead role in a range of HR projects
- Ensure HR processes and procedures are continually revised to confirm they are in line with legislation and the business needs
- Coach other members of the HR team to assist their development
- Significant experience operating in a senior HR role in an international setting
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management, Business Administration of related field
- Pragmatic and can-do approach
- Exceptional influencing skills and able to question the norm to help the business innovate and evolve further
- A natural rapport builder who develops trusting relationships with stakeholders and colleagues
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch
If you are interested in applying for this Senior HR Manager role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Katie in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.