EMEA Recruitment are currently working with an international business as they look for a Global Reward & International Mobility Lead.
Global Reward & International Mobility Lead - can be based in Netherlands / Germay / Spain or the UK
This newly created role would suit a self-starter who can create rewards programmes and implement them on an international scale. Strong project management skills and relationship management skills will also be needed to help drive the implementation of the new concepts.
Areas of responsibility for the Global Reward & International Mobility Lead will include:
- In this newly created role, you will develop a global state-of-the-art rewards strategy, including compensation, benefits, short and long-term incentives
- Lead the implementation of a global rewards strategy across all entities
- Manage the annual compensation cycles on a global scale
- Develop a modern job grading and career ladder approach, and lead the implementation globally
- Frequently assess the effectiveness of the newly established rewards programmes
- Develop the global international mobility approach, lead the implementation and handle all cases jointly with external agencies
- Be responsible for building up and maintaining a global terms and conditions database, and setting up terms and conditions for all newly created entities
- Manage the total rewards approach for newly acquired companies, and ensure the integration of employees into the company-wide compensation and benefit plans
- Evaluate the external rewards landscape by keeping up to date on modern rewards approaches
- University studies in Human Resources, Business Administration or similar
- Being strongly interested in rewards and international mobility
- Have 8 years of experience in Human Resources, and 5 years of experience in rewards and international mobility in a dynamic, multi-national business environment
- Be highly interested in modern rewards approaches and love to implement them based on the best fit for the organisation.
- Deep understanding of an employee-centric reward approach
- Strong business acumen and understanding of cultural differences in designing the global rewards strategy and concepts
- Ability to handle various tasks and projects at the same time, and a strong analytical and strategic mindset
- Strong networker and team player with a can-do attitude
- Fluent in English verbally and written, German is a plus
If you are looking for a company with a strong international co-operation, can-do attitude, who focus on quality and growth mindset, this is the role for you!
If you are interested in applying for this Global Reward & International Mobility Lead role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com for a confidential conversation please call Keeley in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.