Our client is a Supply Chain SaaS company, working on an exclusive basis with EMEA Recruitment in its search for a Country Sales Manager Netherlands.
The company’s mission is to offer Supply Chain software and analytics to blue chip businesses, helping improve Supply Chain sustainability and efficiency.
Country Sales Manager – Netherlands – Exclusive, Netherlands.
The Country Sales Manager Netherlands will lead business development, as the business expands its Netherlands office. This will include the revenue and operating income, as it strengthens this market.
This is a rapidly growing business that focuses on sustainability – as such, you will be responsible for growing the new sales pipeline from scratch.
Reporting to the European Sales Director, there will be extensive opportunities for career development, both nationally and internationally.
The role can be performed in a hybrid work style, with some office visits to Amsterdam, as well as client travel.
Key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Deliver the sales plan for the country, targeting new businesses in your region
- Play a crucial role in the success and business growth of the region
- Delivering growth, targeting clients in multiple sectors, including FMCG, E-commerce and pharmaceutical
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Supply Chain industry, with excellent knowledge of current trends and customer problems
- Communicate clearly support required to drive growth
- Update management with forecast revisions and regular business updates
- Actively manage existing customers, building senior relationships with decision-makers to increase revenue and operating income
- Work effectively with the Presales team, Technical Support, Marketing and other functions in the company
- Grow expertise in targeted categories by attending tradeshows, market research and networking with industry experts
- Track sales goals and reporting results as necessary
- University degree in any discipline or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within Supply Chain software sales
- Some understanding of Supply Chain and ideally Supply Chain digitalisation is necessary
- Proven ability to negotiate in a competitive environment and high resistance to pressure
- Experience of working as part of a multi-cultural and geographically dispersed team
- Open-minded, self-starter and can-do approach
- Willingness to travel frequently (35% of the time), both domestically and internationally
- Fluency in English
- Strong MS Office skills
In return, my client offers a base salary of EUR 95,000–110,000, dependant on experience, plus great commission structure, and the opportunity to be a part of a very entrepreneurial and innovative organization.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.