EMEA Recruitment is working in partnership with a well-known global FMCG in its search for an experienced Demand Planner who has a proven track record of excellence.
Our client offers hybrid working, with state-of-the-art offices based just outside of Rotterdam.
It is looking for candidates who have an entrepreneurial mindset, and are looking to join an organisation that can offer career development and succession planning.
Demand Planner, Apeldoorn, Netherlands
- Develop effective forecast models based on trends and demand patterns, both from an operational and strategic perspective
- Working in collaboration with all internal stakeholders to ensure stock levels and orders are efficiently managed
- Manage finished goods and co-packing inventory to balance the need for safety stock and perishable inventory
- Analyse weekly stock levels, reconcile and solve any discrepancies
- Managing 3rd party logistics providers and vendors for warehousing, transportation and co-packing
- 3-5 years of experience within an FMCG Supply Chain/Operations/Logistics environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strategic thinker and able to react to opportunities and challenges the market may offer
- Quality-driven - accuracy, efficiency and professionalism are key attributes required
- Fluent English is essential (written and spoken) - German and French desired
If you are interested in applying for this Demand Planner role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation please call Simon in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 241 73 75
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.