We’re currently looking for an Accounting Process Specialist on behalf of our client, a largely successful energy company with clear growth plans on offer for the right candidate.
Accounting Process Specialist, Rotterdam, Netherlands
The department is made up of four sub-departments: Financial Transactions, Financial Accounting, Financial Control and Group Accounting.
As a Accounting Process Specialist, you will be in a team of 11 Financial Administrative professionals. Here, the team will primarily ensure correct and complete financial ledger administration by working closely with the Financial Control, Business Control and others.
Main roles and responsibilities of the Accounting Process Specialist:
- Looking after any Accounting issues and resulting bookings
- Perform (complex) Accounting analyses, formulating alternative solutions for unusual problems
- Carry out specialist work independently and, where necessary, give clear instructions to others
- You will be focusing on efficiency improvements, improving insights and control, as well as cost savings
- Make improvement proposals for process and system optimizations (such as RPA), and implement process improvements
- Extensive analysis of the processes, formulating alternative solutions for sometimes unusual problems - stakeholders will be included in this
- Financial transactions, Accounting, reporting and control of the Dutch business units
The ideal candidate:
- You will have 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- Successfully completed HBO/WO education in Accounting or Business Economics
- Can work well under pressure and adapt to a rapidly changing company
- You will have a good knowledge of SAP
- Good understanding and experience with IFRS/Dutch GAAP is an advantage
- Clear communicator
If you are interested in applying for this Accounting Process Specialist role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Becky Kitson in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.