EMEA Recruitment is delighted to share an exclusive, newly created Accounting Specialist role, working for a fast-growing, joint venture start-up logistics company based in Rotterdam.
This role comes at an exciting time to help build, expand and grow the business, as well as be part of a newly created team. This role will report directly to the Cluster/Country Financial Controller.
Accounting Specialist, Rotterdam, Netherlands
Duties of the Accounting Specialist role:
- Prepare invoices, back up files and calculations on time
- Prepare and submit reports regularly to be recorded in the Accounting system of the company
- Maintain files and reports on the company’s Accounts Payable processing
- Prepare entries from online banking system to make all the payments
- Review the chart of accounts and revise them as required
- Reconcile monthly bank statements, AR and AP
- Follow all procedures relating to Accounting in order to maintain the company’s financial security
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the role
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel, and hands-on experience with use of ERP – Finance Modules (e.g. SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- CPA and experience in audit companies would be desirable
- Problem-solver with good business process knowledge
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, with great attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent time management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance or equivalent
- Excellent command of local language, with proficiency in English
If you are interested in applying for this role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Becky Kitson in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 241 73 67
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.