EMEA Recruitment are working with a multinational business with sustainable products, located in Rotterdam, to recruit an Audit Manager Methodology, Quality Assurance and Reporting. As part of the new Internal Audit function, the successful applicant will enjoy the opportunity to establish new methodology and QA processes and support the Group Head of Audit with management reporting.
Audit Manager Methodology, Quality Assurance and Reporting
As an experienced Audit professional, as Audit Manager Methodology, Quality Assurance and Reporting, you will use your experience in Quality Assurance to develop and maintain internal audit methodology and assist in developing the strategy. Working with the existing audit tool, you will design and implement methodology aspects and investigate the use of a new audit tool, as well as delivering independent QA reviews of audits performed by the team.
- Ongoing development of a risk-based audit methodology, including audit manual and documented procedures, in alignment with industry-wide best practice.
- Develop and implement a workflow process for individual audit engagements, including quality controls for each audit phase, in collaboration with the IT function.
- Develop the annual Quality Assurance plan, lead individual QA reviews and provide independent assurance over the quality of the Internal Audit team’s work
- Track, monitor and report periodically on actions agreed from QA work, to ensure timely and effective completion.
- Maintain a close relationship with all team members of the global audit team to ensure appropriate understanding, access to and the correct application of the IA methodology - coaching and supporting audit team members on audit methodology and quality control where appropriate (in collaboration with HR).
- Assist the Global Head of Audit in management reporting and reviewing key internal and external deliverables.
- Embed diversity in working practices and solutions, driving innovation and cooperation.
- Bachelors’ degree and additional professional qualification (such as CA, CIA, CPA, CISA or similar).
- 6-10 years' experience in audit (either internal or external).
- Specific experience in design and delivery of quality assurance plans preferred.
- Strong communication skill with effective negotiation and problem-solving ability.
- Structured and hands-on with ability to work under pressure in an agile and dynamic environment.
- Hands-on and structured working style, with eye for detail without losing oversight.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills, with a high level of perseverance and willingness to challenge the status quo.
If you are interested in applying for this Audit Manager Methodology, Quality Assurance and Reporting role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com for a confidential conversation please call Sasha in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.