We are currently looking for a Compliance Officer Market Conduct on behalf of our client, to be located in Rotterdam, Netherlands. As a market leader in their field, this global organisation takes a pride in the quality of service they provide to customers with its strong experience and insight.
Compliance Officer Market Conduct, Rotterdam, Netherlands
Due to an exciting period of restructure, the company is looking for a Compliance Officer Market Conduct to act as subject matter expert, to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Development and implementation of policies for the business in the Market Conduct arena
- Ongoing communication across departments to raise awareness, understanding and share advice for Market Conduct matters (with a focus on commodities and trading)
- Implementation of controls in adherence to policies
- Training and mentoring of more junior members of the team
- Keeping updated with changes in regulatory matters and best practice affecting Market Conduct, with regard to commodity trading
- Suited to an individual with between 5-10 years’ experience in a similar role (such Market Conduct/transaction monitoring)
- Bachelor degree qualified in Legal, Audit or similar specialism
- Fluency in English with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong IT experience coupled with understanding of utilising and developing applications in line with compliance
- Knowledge of commodity industry and or derivatives would be ideal
If you are interested in applying for this Compliance Officer Market Conduct role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Jenny Callum in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.