Our client is a multi-national in the Service sector embarking on some exciting changes. They are looking for a Financial Accounting Process Improvement Specialist to help them on their journey.
Financial Accounting Process Improvement Specialist (Dutch Speaking), Rotterdam, Netherlands
Joining an organisation which makes sustainability and customer needs its priority, in the role of Financial Accounting Process Improvement Specialist, you can enjoy autonomy, having a direct impact on the results of the team and making an important contribution to the company’s transition.
Responsibilities of this Financial Accounting role:
- Working in the Financial Accounting team, you will provide advice to colleagues on correct inputting of bookings on the system
- Identifying any improvements required in Financial Administration processes, and making suggestions for process and system optimisation, including automation
- Carrying out ongoing and extensive investigation and analysis of processes, liaising with all key stakeholders along the way – both in Finance and across the wider business
- Providing Financial Accounting advice to colleagues and acting as a coach/mentor
- Involvement in cross-functional international projects, as a representative of the department
- 5+ years’ experience including Financial Accounting or GL Accounting
- Minimum HBO/bachelor’s degree - additional professional qualification beneficial but not essential
- Dutch and English language skills are both essential
- Prior demonstrable experience of working on projects or process improvements, implementations, etc.
- Strong affinity to process automation and Business Intelligence. Knowledge of SAP and/or Navision preferred
- Excellent communication and influencing skills when working with team members and stakeholders across the business
- Strong analytical skills and an inquisitive mind
If you are interested in applying for this Financial Accounting Process Improvement Specialist (Dutch Speaking) role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Jenny Callum in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.