EMEA Recruitment is pleased to share an exclusive assignment for a passionate Digital Sales Finance Analyst to join a successful cosmetics company based in Rotterdam.
The Digital Sales Finance Analyst plays a pivotal role in making sure processes, systems and routines are 100% available and accurate.
?£?Digital Sales Finance Analyst - Rotterdam, Netherlands
The Digital Sales Analyst will act as a business partner for sales and other stakeholders for the company with regards to Reporting & Digital Frontline Tools This role will report into the Trade Marketing Manager in Nordics.
Main responsibilities of the Digital Sales Finance Analyst:
- Understand market goals and strategies, as well as the company’s financial policies to assist the frontline to achieve targets
- Own 100% availability & accuracy of processes, systems & routines regarding, Reporting & Digital Frontline Tools
- Partner with Sales and the Sales Finance Manager to assess Trade Terms Deviation requests
- Partner with the Sales Finance Manager to provide correct information for Trade Funds Accruals
- Own the creation, archiving and maintenance of commercial contracts
- Partner with Sales to keep track of sales targets and budgets
- Own 100% availability and accuracy of the suite of standard reports that serve 80% of the reporting needs
- Train the organization to be able to perform the 20% remaining reporting needs
- Provide (financial) ad-hoc analysis, answering the rapidly changing needs of an FMCG environment
- Own digital sales troubleshooting, ensuring 100% availability and accuracy of the digital sales tools
- Extensive use of MS Excel - essential
- 1-5 years’ working experience as Business Analyst/Systems Engineer in a multi-national/private equity owned company
- Previous experience with ERP systems SAP/PowerBI
- Previous experience with training (larger) groups on how to use digital tools and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Analytics/Engineering/Finance/Business Administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - ability to communicate effectively at all levels of hierarchy, multi-functional partners and external stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of data structures and data visualization
- Highly analytical and inquisitive by nature, and able to understand trends in complex data and interpret them
- Ability to deliver against tight deadlines
- High level of mental agility, with ability to manage complexity, connecting the dots and finding solutions
- Change management attitude
- Ability to work in an international business context
- Fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English
If you are interested in applying for this Digital Sales Finance Analyst role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Becky Kitson in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 241 73 67
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.