Our client is a highly successful, global business based in Rotterdam, currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst to join their team. You will be joining at an exciting time of growth, as they are expanding the FP&A team.
Financial Analyst , Rotterdam, Netherlands
As a Financial Analyst within the Strategy & Panning department, you will be responsible for supporting the FP&A Coordinator in the preparation of key reporting to several stakeholders.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Financial Analyst to gain great exposure to senior management and drive profitability within the business.
Financial Analyst – responsibilities include:
- Preparation of results for external stakeholders
- Monitoring and analysing certain business units and/or global projects and initiatives, including key performance indicators, costs, CAPEX, and variances against budget and forecast
- Strategic presentations for internal stakeholders, including business reviews, strategic plans, back-testing of investment projects, market trend and sectorial analysis, as well as responding to a wide range of management inquiries
- Forecasting and budgeting of logistics and overhead costs
- Complete ad hoc analytical projects as required
Financial Analyst – requirements:
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- 3-5 years’ proven working experience as a Finance Analyst in a multi-national company
- Strong analytical skills
- Confident and clear communication skills – both written and oral presentation
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Extensive MS Excel skills and PowerPoint skills
If you are interested in applying for this Financial Analyst role, please register your interest using the link above. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Jennny Callum in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.