EMEA Recruitment is pleased to share an exclusive assignment for a passionate Sales Finance Analyst to join a successful cosmetics company based in Rotterdam.
The Sales Finance Analyst plays a pivotal role in making sure processes, systems and routines are 100% available and accurate.
Sales Finance Analyst - Rotterdam, Netherlands
Working closely with the Marketing, Education and Supply Chain departments to guide the divisions to a return on investment mindset with business intelligence, analytical insights and reporting.
Main responsibilities of the Sales Finance Analyst:
- Understand market goals and strategies, as well as the company’s financial policies to assist the frontline to achieve targets
- Own 100% availability and accuracy of processes, systems and routines regarding Trade Funds, reporting and digital frontline tools
- Partner with Sales and the Sales Finance Manager to assess Trade Terms Deviation requests
- Partner with the Sales Finance Manager to provide correct information for Trade Funds Accruals
- Own the creation, archiving and maintenance of commercial contracts
- Partner with Sales to keep track of sales targets and budgets
- Own 100% availability and accuracy of the suite of standard reports that serve 80% of the reporting needs
- Train the organization to be able to perform the 20% remaining reporting needs
- Provide (financial) ad-hoc analysis, answering the rapidly changing needs of an FMCG environment
- Own digital sales troubleshooting, ensuring 100% availability and accuracy of the digital sales tools
- Extensive use of MS Excel - essential
- 1-5 years’ working experience as Business Analyst/Systems Engineer in a multi-national/private equity owned company
- Previous experience with ERP systems SAP/PowerBI
- Previous experience with training (larger) groups on how to use digital tools and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Analytics/Engineering/Finance/Business Administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - ability to communicate effectively at all levels of hierarchy, multi-functional partners and external stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of data structures and data visualization
- Highly analytical and inquisitive by nature, and able to understand trends in complex data and interpret them
- Ability to deliver against tight deadlines
- High level of mental agility, with ability to manage complexity, connecting the dots and finding solutions
- Change management attitude
- Ability to work in an international business context
- Fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English - French would be advantageous
If you are interested in applying for this role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Becky Kitson in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.