Our client is global leader that covers the entire supply chain process from producer to end customer. It is currently in search of a Business Controller.
Business Controller - Rotterdam, Netherlands
This role offers you the opportunity to immerse yourself within the Accounting department, servicing multiple stakeholders across this well-respected international business.
Responsibilities of the Business Controller
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:?£?
- Preparation of the trade balance sheets and trade P&L across several of the company’s commodities
- Preparation of the global reports, across the commodities, and analysing the outcomes with Accountants across the offices
- Support in the mark-to-market valuations (MTM) of the commodities, derivatives and freight positions
- Reconciling inventory and derivatives with third party statements, supporting the audit process
- Assisting with various ad-hoc business activities to help improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the accounting and reporting processes
- Master’s degree in Finance/Economics or relevant area
- Previous experience in an audit firm or in a similar Financial Control position
- IT literate in all MS Office programmes, preferably with knowledge of SAP
- Proactive person with a strong drive for continuous improvement and practical attitude
- Accurate, good analytical skills
- Curiosity and willingness to learn the company’s business
- Fluent in English (both verbally and in writing)
- A basic knowledge of Dutch (verbally) would be desirable
If you are interested in applying for this Business Controller position, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Ali Cawley in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 241 73 72
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.