Our client is a large organisation, located in Rotterdam, undergoing an exciting transformation and consequently currently offering the opportunity to join them as Senior Business Controller (IT).
As a key member of the IT organisation, the Senior Business Controller (IT) will be accountable for reporting and setting up the financial organisation.
The successful applicant will business partner with the management team of the IT organisation in preparing and implementing large-scale IT projects, as well as involvement in management reporting, planning and forecasting.
Senior Business Controller (IT), Rotterdam, Netherlands
Responsibilities of the Senior Business Controller (IT):
- Advise and optimise on business opportunities
- Management of the forecast and budget process, and also taking the lead in monthly and quarterly reporting
- Automating and streamlining the non-financial reports - provision of analysis on business trends, deviations, potential structural problems and opportunities, and translating this into impact on financial performance
- Identifying opportunities to improve the IT organisation’s performance and help with the implementation of improvement proposals
- Assist with the definition and implementation of processes and controls
- Analysing and forming an opinion about business cases and testing their feasibility
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree, and preferably also a further certification, such as RC/ACCA
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Work experience within an IT business unit or an IT organisation, and demonstrable affinity with IT
- Drive and independence, with ability to identify and implement improvements
- Strong social skills and influencing skills, with ability to think ahead and challenge
- Dutch and English language skills essential
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Business Controller (IT) role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Jenny Callum in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 241 73 60
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.