EMEA Recruitment is delighted to be partnering with a well-established engineering organisation in the Rotterdam area, which is keenly looking for an experienced Senior Business Controller to join its dynamic Finance function.
Senior Business Controller, Rotterdam, Netherlands
With an exciting development phase ahead, as an energetic Senior Business Controller, you can be an important contributor to the ongoing growth of the business. You will carry out thorough analysis and provide key insights in collaboration with commercial and operational stakeholders across the business, to help control financials and support business decisions.
Responsibilities of the Senior Business Controller:
- Working within the Group Control function, you will proactively assist the business across various functions
- Provision of monthly management reporting and presenting to senior management
- Supporting the budget and forecasting processes
- Implement and improve financial models across the business, including scenario analysis
- Ensure good controls on costs and margins and improvement of KPIs
- Involvement in a wide variety of projects
- 7+ years’ experience in a listed company in a similar role as Business Controller
- Master’s degree preferred in an Accounting or Finance-related topic
- Knowledge of P&L and balance sheet
- Experience of business partnering, assisting budget and forecasting processes
- Experience of creating financial models, KPI reports and dashboards with commentaries
- Strong communication skills and ability to work unsupervised when required
- Advanced Excel (VBA), SAP and BI tooling is beneficial
- Fluent English language skills (spoken and written)
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Business Controller role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Jenny Callum in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.