EMEA Recruitment is delighted to share an exclusive, newly created Invoicing Associate role working for a fast-growing joint venture start-up logistics company based in Rotterdam.
This role comes at an exciting time to help build and grow the business and be part of a newly created team. This will suit someone with a passion to deliver results with speed and precision.
This role will report directly to the Financial Controller.
Invoicing Associate, Rotterdam, Noord Holland
Responsibilities of the Invoicing Associate role:
- Working closely with Operations teams to reduce deviations in operational processes having an impact on cost elements
- Working with Accounting associates to issue invoices in a timely manner
- Local process expert for monthly execution of the invoice process based on the cost plus model
- Collablorates with the Invoice Process Lead for Europe and UK to guide and understand the changes to the standard invoicing process
- Manage monthly consolidation of all costs related to the local country, ensuring timely input from all colleagues, in agreed formats
- Prepares monthly consensus meeting to be held with the company stakeholders
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an operations/logistics environment and Cost Accounting environment
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel, and hands-on experience with use of ERP – Finance Modules (e.g. SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- Problem-solver with good business proccess knowledge
- Experience in working to tight deadlines under pressure
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with great attention to detail
- Well organised, collaborative and structured approach
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Deadline-driven with excellent time management ability
Fluent English and a good understanding of Dutch
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance or equivalent
If you are interested in applying for this role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Becky Kitson in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 241 73 67
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.