EMEA Recruitment is working exclusively with our client, a multi-national consumer manufacturing organisation, seeking to hire a Sales Finance Analyst.
Reporting to the Sales Finance Manager, you will be responsible in providing assistance and governance to Sales teams, deliver financial plans, and drive financial/process improvements to the business for Nordic and Benelux countries.
A great opportunity to work for a global organisation that empowers its people and drives to deliver sustainable growth to its stakeholders.
Sales Finance Analyst, Rotterdam, Netherlands
Responsibilities of the Sales Finance Analyst
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluate and share recommendations on sales investments
- Provide regular reporting on actual analysis for sales revenues and trade investments
- Manage improvements of the reporting
- Responsible for correct accounting of trade investments supervising bookings
- Lead the process of customer financing from Finance side, including monitoring of investments pay-back and aligning action plans with Sales teams
- Contribute to the sales development strategy building, influence sales to recommend process improvements for the mutual benefit of all parties and allow for the best use of trade funds
- Initiate and lead projects that will improve current business processes and deliver against strategy
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Finance/Economics or relevant area
- IT literate in all MS Office programmes
- Highly numerate, with strong Excel skills
- Proactive person, with a strong drive for continuous improvement and practical attitude
- Accurate, good analytical skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with non-Finance people
- Curiosity and willingness to learn the company’s business
- Fluent in English (both verbally and in writing)
If you are interested in applying for this Sales Finance Analyst opportunity, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Ali Cawley in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 241 73 72
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.