I am delighted to share an exclusive, newly created Tax Specialist - CIT role for a successful, international petrochemical company in Rotterdam.
This role is responsible for provision of tax advices, ensuring compliance with national and international tax law (corporate income tax, withholding taxes, tax compliance) for entities in Europe and Asia.
Tax Specialist - CIT, Rotterdam, Netherlands
Responsibilities of the Tax Specialist - CIT:
- Ensure compliance with new tax requirements and implementation of polices based on enacted tax laws and/or company decision
- Understand and clarify with Accounting/Finance teams regarding possible implications of local tax rules and generate best practices
- Perform the calculation of income tax returns for the entities in Europe and Asia
- Participate in the calculation of current and deferred taxes (IFRS and local GAAP) for monthly, quarterly and annual statements
- Responsible for completion of operational transfer pricing setting, monitoring and adjustments
- Support the implementation of any regional or global projects
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s in Finance & Accounting (specializing in taxes) or equivalent education
- OR several years of relevant work experience as a Tax Clerk or Accountant
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in international taxation at a tax consulting firm or in an industrial company, with international environment
- Strong Dutch GAAP knowledge
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience in SAP or other accounting systems
- Effective organizational skills
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize, effective multi-tasking and meeting critical deadlines
- Fluent in English
- German/Dutch is an advantage
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.