EMEA Recruitment has been engaged on a retained basis to recruit a Senior HR Manager on behalf of a growing, international private equity business, which has a presence in several countries in Europe, and is expanding both organically and through acquisition.
This is a newly created role. A key focus will be to co-define the HR strategy, act as a sparring partner and deputy to HR Director, elevate the approach to HR in the business, and guide the organisation and leadership team through a significant period of transformation.
Additional objectives on the agenda include integration and harmonization post-acquisition, implementation of a works council, and cultural and organisational effectiveness.
The role requires an independent thinker with a creative mindset who thrives in a highly dynamic environment.
Senior HR Manager, Rotterdam, Netherlands
Responsibilities of the Senior HR Manager:
- Set and manage the NL HR budget
- Work closely with the HR Director on the development of international HR strategy
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures are in line with legislation and are being executed in the right way
- Assist managers with all employee relation issues relating to performance and conduct
- Develop a robust reward offering that positions the business competitively in the market
- Implement L&D framework that addresses the capability gaps within the business
- Work closely with Head of Recruitment to ensure a clear talent acquisition plan is in place
- Manage implementation of group HR system across the Netherlands
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement within the NL HR team
- Significant experience operating in senior HR management roles
- In-depth knowledge of HR best practice
- Able to set strategy, combined with willingness to perform a hands-on role
- Experience gained within a rapidly expanding business
- Track record in international organisations and demonstrates a high level of cultural sensitivity
- HR IT savvy, with proven success working on HRIS implementation
- High energy, with dedication to driving change
- Able to gain the trust of management and leadership, demonstrating strong influencing skills
- Team coaching capability an advantage
- Strong knowledge of Dutch labor law
- Fluent in Dutch and English
If you are interested in applying for this Senior HR Manager role please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation about this role, please call Katie in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 241 73 66
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.