EMEA Recruitment is working with an international business, which is experiencing a period of significant growth, in its search for an interim Head of Recruitment.
Interim Head of Recruitment - Rotterdam, Netherlands
The business is looking to increase headcount in existing locations and to enter new markets across Europe. Due to these exciting plans, it requires an interim Head of Recruitment to build the function.
This is a greenfield opportunity, with the chance to define the recruitment strategy, set up relevant policies, processes and procedures, and develop a small team.
Responsibilities of the Head of Recruitment:
- Build a Recruitment function that can deliver the ambitious growth plans of the business
- Work with stakeholders to understand current and future recruitment needs
- Manage relationships with external agencies and oversee the recruitment budget
- Explore recruitment-related legislation for new markets, ensuring appropriate policies and procedures are in place
- Implement initiatives to raise the employer brand, ensuring a strong presence across social media platforms
- Work with the wider HR function on the employee value proposition and how this can be communicated to the external market
- Implement procedures to encourage internal recruitment and movement across the business
- Manage the end-to-end talent acquisition cycle for a range of key roles
- Develop a small Recruitment team
- Create an exceptional candidate experience and continually look to make improvements where required
- Significant experience operating in senior TA roles in an international setting
- Proven track record working with a growing organization and developing its recruitment strategy
- Ability to build credible relationships with senior stakeholders across the business
- Understanding of recruitment legislation across a number of European countries
- Strong knowledge of effective and efficient recruitment processes and procedures, embracing technology
- Ability to balance strategic mindset with operational execution
- Strong project management skills
- Thrives in an environment in scale-up mode
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in applying for this Head of Recruitment role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Katie in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.