Join a newly established internal Audit function with a Rotterdam based HQ of a multi-national client in the role of Senior IT Auditor/IT Audit Manager.
Senior IT Auditor/IT Audit Manager, Rotterdam, Netherlands
Undergoing an exciting period of change, this well-established business offers exciting challenges and career development opportunity.
The role can be suited to a Senior IT Auditor or IT Audit Manager, stepping across from another internal position or from Big 4 into this dynamic industry environment.
The main focus of the role will be to assess the design and operating effectiveness of the company’s internal control framework and management practices, specifically around IT.
Responsibilities of the Senior IT Auditor/IT Audit Manager:
- Leading and taking part in both dedicated IT audits and operational audits (with IT focus) in accordance with frameworks such as COBIT (ISACA).
- Leading and mentoring a small Audit team on IT controls and IT Audit process, including documenting process flows, identifying risks and assessing the risk and control frameworks via control testing.
- Involvement in ongoing assessment of the control environment, risk assessments and annual Audit planning process.
- Review and evaluation of Audit programs to achieve objectives.
- Initiation of practical solutions for problems arising in IT and operational processes.
- Working with Audit teams globally to offer support with IT knowledge and Audit techniques.
- Minimum qualification – bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science Finance, Economics or similar, related field.
- Professional qualification – either fully complete or currently studying (CISA ideally, but also RA, CPA, CIA or similar).
- 5–10 years’ experience in IT Audit (Big 4 or internal IT Audit).
- Knowledge of information security frameworks, such as Cobit 5/2019, NIST and ISF.
- Experience of audits on IT governance, risk management and processes and controls.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced, growing and changing environment.
- Willingness and motivation to travel both globally and regionally.
If you are interested in applying for this Senior IT Auditor/IT Audit Manager role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Jenny Callum in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.