EMEA are delighted to be partnering with Unilever on a retained basis. We are looking for someone with extensive Oils sector experience and hedging or commodity management exposure.
As the Global Senior Procurement Manager – Liquid and Tropical Oils, you will be responsible for the contracts management of their Veg Oils category, with an approximate spend of €180m.
The role will cover Europe, North America, the Middle East and Turkey, and report to the Global Procurement Director.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Unilever and help drive their sustainability agenda.
You will be expected to work closely with key stakeholders across the organisation to help enable the category’s success and future development.
Global Senior Procurement Manager – Liquid and Tropical Oils - Exclusive, Rotterdam, Netherlands
Key Responsibilities of the Global Senior Procurement Manager - Liquid and Tropical Oils:
- Prepare the sourcing strategy for Veg Oils, helping to identify the market trends in immediate and related Vegetable Oils markets
- Closely coordinate & work with the CRM veg oils team, drive synergy & leverage Unilever business & contractual relationships
- Seek inputs from the Nutrition BU categories to sharpen your strategy and plans
- Seek alignment on the sourcing strategies and support for successful execution from all key stakeholders across counterparts in R&D, Supply Chain and Nutrition BU teams
- Identify business risks and prepare resilience plans to overcome them
- Identify new business sourcing opportunities and models: e.g. Backward Integration into refining/crushing/growing, joint buying, upstream buying, buy to sell, etc
Required Skills, Experience & Abilities:
- Master’s Degree in Commerce or Engineering, with a robust Supply Chain/Procurement experience; MBA is advantageous for non-commerce backgrounds
- Minimum 6-7 years’ experience as Procurement Manager
- Very strong analytical, interpretation and communication skills: data/information analysis and presentation, ability to read markets and convey findings, along with recommendations to the business
- Knowledge and experience in forecasting, planning processes, market operations, and supply chains
- Good understanding of formulations in Nutrition, Blendflex in Dressings
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.