We’re currently recruiting a newly created EMEA Tax Manager role on behalf of our international client – a creative and progressive service company who are disrupting their industry through continued innovation and technology.
Working in a rapidly expanding business, this is a unique opportunity to join an ambitious, driven and high achieving company.
Working in an international team, your role will initially focus on managing a compliance portfolio across EMEA and will use your strong internal and external stakeholder management skills.
EMEA Tax Manager – Exclusive, Hilversum, Netherlands
Your duties as EMEA Tax Manager will include, although will not be limited to:
- Tax compliance of c30 entities across several countries
- Preparing and reviewing CIT filings
- Preparing tax notes for statutory accounts
- Tax accounting and reporting under IFRS
- Considering permanent establishment risk and managing tax exposures
- Working with in-house specialists for transfer pricing and VAT
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Working with peers and management to achieve objectives
- Supporting ad hoc activities and projects within the Tax team
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or similar
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in an international organisation
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- A keen eye for detail, and planning and problem-solving skill
- A proactive and driven approach to your work
- High level of honesty, integrity, commitment and responsibility
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.