EMEA Recruitment is working with an international business currently entering new markets and scaling at pace, as it looks to hire a Senior Global Benefits Manager.
Reporting to the Global Director of Compensation and Benefits, you will assist with the design, implementation, communication and administration of the company’s global employee benefits programs, ensuring they adhere to local country regulations and are aligned to the company’s strategic growth plans.
The organisation currently operates in five countries, but, through organic growth and acquisitions, this is expected to be 22 by the end of the year.
Senior Global Benefits Manager, Netherlands or UK / Remote working
Responsibilities of the Senior Global Benefits Manager:
- Operate as the subject matter expert in all aspects of benefits and execute the international strategy
- Manage and co-ordinate the recommendations and renewals process for all company benefits
- Ensure all international, regional and country reward programs, policies and procedures comply with local regulations
- Answer employee questions, working with local broker/insurance companies as required
- Manage the annual open enrolment process across international territories
- Update benefits-related communication and documents as needed to ensure they’re compliant
- Analyse trends in the reward landscape, making recommendations to senior leadership where relevant
- Participate in projects related to international benefits
- Assist with merger and acquisition initiatives for the successful integration and transition of employee benefits
- Partner with various functions internally to ensure that payments and processes work smoothly
- Significant experience operating in benefits roles in an international setting
- Extensive knowledge of international employee benefits programs, policies, procedures and legislation
- Competent working knowledge of country-specific taxable benefit guidelines
- Experience of benefit enrolment platforms, plan portals and HMS applications
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Commercially aware
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Global Benefits Manager role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Katie in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.